When it comes to shopping destinations, Hutchinson is a real treasure. Three local shops are featured in the new travel book, "Treasures of Minnesota."
Quliting on Main
"One of North America's Top Quilt Shops"
7 Main Street N (320) 587-8341
No reservations to visit the quilt shop.
Clay Coyote Gallery
Handcrafted pottery and one-of-a-kind arts and crafts from 160 North American artists.
17614 240th Street (north of Hutchinson on Hwy 15)
Hand-selected home decor and gift items.
114 Main Street S
Here are some other favorites:
- The Glass Apple | 132 Main Street
- Main Street Antiques | 122 Main St N
- Schafferâ€™s Antiques | 16457 Hwy 7 E
- The Little Country Store | 27 Main Street N
- Treasure Shed | 1170 A Hwy 7 E
- Antiques To Go | 934 Hwy 15 S
- Wagon Wheel Antiques | 1540 Jefferson Rd. SE
- The Herbal Pumpkin Patch | 119 Main St S
We invite you to visit our Hutchinson, Minnesota scrapbooking retreat.